CONSULTATIVE SALES TRAINING INTENSIVE FAQS
1. Who is this training for?
- CEOs and Executives
- Sales and Marketing Leaders
- Sales Professionals
- Small Business Owners
This training program is for professionals who are charged with increasing customer acquisition and market share and realize that there is no reason to compete on the commodity side of the playing field. It is for the professional who understands that a company’s sustainable growth and sales success is built upon 4 critical steps:
- Defining and quantifying the customers value gap,
- Designing and…
- Delivery of a specifically designed, quantified value-based solution, and
- Create a “partnership” with your customer to earn respect, loyalty, bigger sales and solid referrals
2. What will I learn?
You will learn and master a proven, proprietary approach to:
- Increasing the number and size of your customers
- Developing a full understanding of the unique characteristics of the value your offering delivers, your potential market and the impact your value proposition creates for your customer
- Identifying the best prospects for leveraging your solution, maximizing customer performance, thereby maximizing your sales results
- Designing the most effective strategy, including a value hypothesis that is both highly relevant and material for the executive decision maker in the customer company with whom you will engage
- Conducting an initial conversation that quickly establishes value relevancy that motivates the executive to provide access to the right people and the required information
- Analyzing and understanding the causes, consequences and costs that represent the problems, the gap and the resulting missed opportunities
- Shifting the customer emphasis from your solution to their situation and their objectives, creating an understanding of the consequences of the “absence of the solution’s value”
- Developing high levels of trust and credibility, while creating an understanding of the urgency needed to drive the decision to change
- Creating customer confidence to invest
- Identifying the highest value solution for your customer’s problem or challenge
- Neutralizing resistance to invest
- Becoming a “business advantage” and the “preferred provider” for your products and services for your customers
- Taking the lead in shaping the sales environment in which you operate
- Developing a strategic plan to identify and develop strategic partners and alliances and other key relationships
3. Why should I consider this training program over all of the other available sales training programs?
Sales professionals who use our proprietary Consultative Selling method bring a value-based decision process to even the most commoditized environment and will establish a position in their customer’s minds that their competitors, especially traditional salespeople, will find hard to shift. This approach to selling allows the sales professional to develop and provide the decision system process, resulting in the highest degree of professional control of the results.
The way traditional companies buy has the potential to strip more value than costs from their organizations. Utilizing the Consultative Selling approach, you will be able to co-create the optimum amount of value for you and your client. You’ll be able to help your client understand where they are leaving money on the table if they choose the conventional commoditized product or service solution your competition is offering.
There is no other sales training that teaches you to design, maximize and connect your company’s value proposition to your customers’ situation, while creating a clear and compelling quantification of the value it provides.
You will no longer need to defend your value in the marketplace, tolerate decision paralysis, loss revenues, long sales cycles and unpredictable outcomes. Who will conduct the training?
The lead trainer is Sherí Taber, an international award-winning business expert and CEO of The Peak Performance Group, Inc. With nearly three decades of success, The Peak Performance Group is a certified minority, fully woman-owned global business holding memberships and certifications in Women in Public Policy, Cambridge Who’s Who, National Association of Professional Women, ICF, WBENC, WBDC and many more.
4. What is included in this training?
- 12 hours of on demand, consultative selling specific training
- 12 live, streaming, strategy sessions; to support you and answer questions that arise as you complete your on demand coaching sessions
- Pre Training conference call to prepare you for the training
- $250.00 credit toward future one to one coaching (engagement must begin within 90 days of the completion of this program)
- Sales Assessment ($350.00 value)
- Proprietary workbook materials to assist you in learning the skills and methodologies of the Consultative Selling process
- Downloadable forms and templates to use immediately upon graduation from the training